Re:Welcome Tomoko Uchida as Lucene/Solr committer

Re:Welcome Tomoko Uchida as Lucene/Solr committer

Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)
Welcome Tomoko!

From: [hidden email] At: 04/08/19 16:20:59
To: [hidden email], [hidden email]
Subject: Welcome Tomoko Uchida as Lucene/Solr committer

Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Tomoko Uchida as the latest Lucene/Solr committer!

She has been working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2562 for
several years with awesome progress and finally we got the fantastic Luke as a
branch on ASF JIRA:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lucene-solr.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ji
ra/lucene-2562-luke-swing-3

Looking forward to the first release of Apache Lucene 8.1 with Luke bundled in
the distribution. I will take care of merging it to master and 8.x branches
together with her once she got the ASF account.

Tomoko also helped with the Japanese and Korean Analyzers.

Congratulations and Welcome, Tomoko! Tomoko, it's traditional for you to
introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Uwe & Robert (who nominated Tomoko)

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
https://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: [hidden email]

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida as Lucene/Solr committer

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Yokoso, Tomoko-san! Congratulations..

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 2:28 PM Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Tomoko!
>
> From: [hidden email] At: 04/08/19 16:20:59
> To: [hidden email], [hidden email]
> Subject: Welcome Tomoko Uchida as Lucene/Solr committer
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Tomoko Uchida as the latest Lucene/Solr committer!
>
> She has been working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2562 for
> several years with awesome progress and finally we got the fantastic Luke as a
> branch on ASF JIRA:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lucene-solr.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ji
> ra/lucene-2562-luke-swing-3
> Looking forward to the first release of Apache Lucene 8.1 with Luke bundled in
> the distribution. I will take care of merging it to master and 8.x branches
> together with her once she got the ASF account.
>
> Tomoko also helped with the Japanese and Korean Analyzers.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome, Tomoko! Tomoko, it's traditional for you to
> introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Uwe & Robert (who nominated Tomoko)
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
> https://www.thetaphi.de
> eMail: [hidden email]

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida as Lucene/Solr committer

jim ferenczi
Welcome Tomoko!

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Tomoko!
>
> From: [hidden email] At: 04/08/19 16:20:59
> To: [hidden email], [hidden email]
> Subject: Welcome Tomoko Uchida as Lucene/Solr committer
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Tomoko Uchida as the latest Lucene/Solr committer!
>
> She has been working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2562 for
> several years with awesome progress and finally we got the fantastic Luke as a
> branch on ASF JIRA:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lucene-solr.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ji
> ra/lucene-2562-luke-swing-3
> Looking forward to the first release of Apache Lucene 8.1 with Luke bundled in
> the distribution. I will take care of merging it to master and 8.x branches
> together with her once she got the ASF account.
>
> Tomoko also helped with the Japanese and Korean Analyzers.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome, Tomoko! Tomoko, it's traditional for you to
> introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Uwe & Robert (who nominated Tomoko)
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
> https://www.thetaphi.de
> eMail: [hidden email]

Re: Welcome Tomoko Uchida as Lucene/Solr committer

Jason Gerlowski
Welcome Tomoko and congratulations!