Re: compiling Nutch source code

Jon Shoberg
Feng (Michael) Ji wrote:

>hi,
>
>I use subversion to download nutch source code and
>using "ant tar" to do compiling, everything seems OK.
>
>As a result, I got a nutch.jar, which zipped bunch of
>java class files.
>
>Where I put these class file in Nutch executive
>directory to reflect the new changes in source code? I
>guess it should be some library directory.
>
>thanks,
>
>Michael,

  I jsut go into the subversion directory and execute ant.  This reads
build.xml and builds the default target, works very well.

jon
http://jon.shoberg.net

Re: compiling Nutch source code

Michael Ji
hi Jon:

So, you just run "ant" in nutch source dir and "ant"
generated all neccessary nutch executive subdirectory
for you?

I will try that.

thanks,

Michael,