Re: configuration question

Raghu Angadi-2
John Wang wrote:

>   And in the data node log, I see the line:
> 2006-11-24 10:05:07,261 INFO org.apache.hadoop.dfs.DataNode: Opened server
> at 50
> 010
>
>   So looks like the data node is alive.
>
>    Also, by clocking on the Browse the filesystem link in the admin ui, I
> am taken to the address:
>
> http://192.168.1.3:65535/browseDirectory.jsp?namenodeInfoPort=50070&dir=%2F

This is fixed in the latest trunk. For now try replacing the port 65535
with 50075.

regd the original problem, look for any error messages in namenode log also.

Raghu.

Re: configuration question

John Wang-9
In the namenode log, it does show it has lost heartbeat to the datanode. But
data node log looks fine, no errors there.

Any ideas?

thanks

-John