Re: dataimporthandler does not distribute documents on solr cloud

Re: dataimporthandler does not distribute documents on solr cloud

Joel Bernstein
What version of Solr a re you using? In Solr 4.2+ if you don't specify
numShards when creating the collection, the implicit document router will
be used. DIH running under the implicit document router most likely would
not distribute documents.

If this is the case you'll need to recreate the collection specifying
numShards.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Montu v Boda <[hidden email]

Joel Bernstein
Professional Services LucidWorks

Re: dataimporthandler does not distribute documents on solr cloud

Joel Bernstein
Actually, it is Solr 4.1+ where the implicit router will be used if
nuShards is not specified.