Re : good link to start working on Lucene

Re : good link to start working on Lucene

Saikrishna-4

Hai ,
  I am completly new to lucene.And unfortunatly I couldn't find good
  site to start working with Lucene.
  Can some suggest me good link to work on Lucene ( relevent
    to Indexing and searching )

regards,
Saikrishna.

Re: Re : good link to start working on Lucene

Alexey Sorokin
http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/api/overview-summary.html#overview_description

2006/5/31, saikrishna <[hidden email]>:

> Hai ,
>         I am completly new to lucene.And unfortunatly I couldn't find good
>         site to start working with Lucene.
>         Can some suggest me good link to work on Lucene ( relevent
>         to Indexing and searching )
>
> regards,
> Saikrishna.

ICQ: 166072598

RE: Re : good link to start working on Lucene

Amaresh Kumar Yadav
http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/gettingstarted.html

Regards,
Amaresh

  I am completly new to lucene.And unfortunatly I couldn't find good
  site to start working with Lucene.
  Can some suggest me good link to work on Lucene ( relevent
    to Indexing and searching )

regards,
Saikrishna.
***

DISCLAIMER

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of the company shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Ltd. or NIIT Technologies Ltd. Any information contained in this email, when addressed to Clients is subject to the terms and conditions in governing client contract.

Re[2]: Re : good link to start working on Lucene

Sven Duzont-2
Hello,

Or you can purchase the Book "Lucene in Action"
You will find the t.o.c and some sample chapters here http://lucenebook.com

Have a nice day

 --- Sven

Le mercredi 31 mai 2006 à 13:32:45, vous écriviez :

--
Cordialement,
 Sven                            mailto:[hidden email]