Really no binary releases?

Benson Margulies
It seems that tika doesn't push any sort of binary package to the
mirrors. Is this on purpose?

Re: Really no binary releases?

Jukka Zitting-2

> It seems that tika doesn't push any sort of binary package to the
> mirrors. Is this on purpose?

We distribute the binary jars through Maven Central.

I once suggested that we could also put the tika-app jar up as a direct
download along with the source releases, and I guess we should start
doing that with 1.0 and onwards.

Jukka Zitting

Re: Really no binary releases?

Benson Margulies