Recently moved to Solr 8.4.1

Paresh
Hi All,

We recently moved to SOlr 8.4.1 from Solr 7.7.0. I am seeing below getting
dumpled in Solr.log file -

2020-03-23 09:40:59.385 ERROR
(updateExecutor-3-thread-4-processing-x:collection1) [   ] o.a.s.c.SolrCore
Too many close [count:-1] on org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore@4c134748. Please

Any help is appreciated.

Reagrds,
Paresh

Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html

Re: Recently moved to Solr 8.4.1

Erick Erickson
Do you have any custom code anywhere? And when does this occur? Solr cores are only closed when Solr is shutting down or, in the case of transient cores, one of them is being evicted from memory. Are you using transient cores?

No one else has reported this, so my first guess is that you are somehow doing something custom, but that’s a guess.

Best,
Erick