Release of Tika 0.2

David Meikle
Hi,
As everything that required work in the TIKA 0.2 roadmap has been completed
it looks like time for the 0.2 release.

If everyone is happy I propose starting the process by building a release
candidate for this over the weekend.

Cheers,
Dave

Re: Release of Tika 0.2

Jukka Zitting
Hi,

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Dave Meikle <[hidden email]> wrote:
> As everything that required work in the TIKA 0.2 roadmap has been completed
> it looks like time for the 0.2 release.
>
> If everyone is happy I propose starting the process by building a release
> candidate for this over the weekend.

Sounds good to me!

Note that getting all the bits right in doing an Apache release may be
a bit challenging when you do it for the first time (see also
http://www.apache.org/dev/#releases for all sorts of guides and
policies related to releases), so be prepared for a few iterations.

BR,

Jukka Zitting