Remaining committer steps for Alessandro

Remaining committer steps for Alessandro

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Alessandro,

Last night you were granted Git permissions, and JIRA permissions.  I invited you to ASF Slack if you care to use that; it's quite optional.

Please now add your name to the "Who We Are" page of the website.  We recently switch the technology of how we produce our website, so this now involves git:  https://github.com/apache/lucene-site/blob/master/content/pages/whoweare.md
However I am unfamiliar with the process of publishing.  Jan or someone else, can you advise us?

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer

Re: Remaining committer steps for Alessandro

Uwe Schindler
Hi,

Maybe that helps: https://github.com/apache/lucene-site/blob/master/README.md

Welcome Alessandro!