Remaining committer steps for Alessandro

Remaining committer steps for Alessandro

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Alessandro,

Last night you were granted Git permissions, and JIRA permissions.  I invited you to ASF Slack if you care to use that; it's quite optional.

Please now add your name to the "Who We Are" page of the website.  We recently switch the technology of how we produce our website, so this now involves git:  https://github.com/apache/lucene-site/blob/master/content/pages/whoweare.md
However I am unfamiliar with the process of publishing.  Jan or someone else, can you advise us?

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer

Re: Remaining committer steps for Alessandro

Uwe Schindler
Hi,

Maybe that helps: https://github.com/apache/lucene-site/blob/master/README.md

Welcome Alessandro!

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen
https://www.thetaphi.de

Re: Remaining committer steps for Alessandro

Alessandro Benedetti-5
Hi, I just tried to edit :

But I couldn't manage to do that, is it something I am missing?
Do I need to register in someway in confluence? (I registered with the apache email).

Cheers

On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 at 13:55, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

--------------------------

Benedetti Alessandro
Visiting card - http://about.me/alessandro_benedetti
Blog - http://alexbenedetti.blogspot.co.uk

"Tyger, tyger burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?"

--------------------------

Benedetti Alessandro
Visiting card : http://about.me/alessandro_benedetti

"Tyger, tyger burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?"

Re: Remaining committer steps for Alessandro

David Smiley
Hi Alessandro,

I chatted with Uwe & Cassandra about this on the private list, although probably it would have been fine on the dev list.  Our suspicion is that maybe you are using an older login to ASF servers that you should now cease to use entirely.  Upon becoming a committer on any project, the ASF gives you an apache ID -- yours is "abenedetti".  You *are* in an LDAP group that is used to manage permissions in Confluence & JIRA.  So ensure you use this login.  If that doesn't work then I suggest filing a JIRA issue to the "INFRA" project to get assistance, with at-mention to me so I can stay in the loop.

Also, you might want your past JIRA identity / merged into your new identity to avoid confusion.  I had that done last year.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 11:05 AM Alessandro Benedetti <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Alessandro Benedetti
Thanks David,
I appreciate your help.
I tried various approaches, all unsuccessful.
Created an INFRA ticket.
Hoping it helps.

Have a nice sunday!

Regards
--------------------------
Alessandro Benedetti

On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 at 16:47, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

---------------
Alessandro Benedetti
Sease Ltd. - www.sease.io

Re: Remaining committer steps for Alessandro

Alessandro Benedetti
For your reference: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20455
--------------------------
Alessandro Benedetti

Sease Ltd. - www.sease.io

Re: Remaining committer steps for Alessandro

Alessandro Benedetti
Didn't get any success so far, is anyone aware of the correct procedure to ask INFRA for the permission check/ account merge?

Cheers
Alessandro Benedetti

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 at 14:48, Alessandro Benedetti <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Sease Ltd. - www.sease.io

Re: Remaining committer steps for Alessandro

Anshum Gupta
Hey Alessandro,

You should try speaking to them at the #asfinfra slack channel.