Request For Addition to Wiki

Atri Sharma-3
Please add my login (atris) to Contributor list so that I can update the wiki.

Regards,

Atri

Re: Request For Addition to Wiki

Anshum Gupta
Just to be clear, you were asking for access to Lucene confluence space, right?

It's been a while since I did this, and with moinmoin gone, as per my understanding the confluence stuff is controlled by the ASF LDAP so not sure how to grant access. Hopefully someone else can help you with this.

Anshum

Anshum Gupta

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 10:44 PM Anshum Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just to be clear, you were asking for access to Lucene confluence space, right?

Yep, thats correct.

I am able to login to Confluence with my ASF credentials, but not able
to create pages under the Lucene Java space.

Atri

Re: Request For Addition to Wiki

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
I added you as "Individual user" under https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=SOLR
Please try now

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

9. sep. 2019 kl. 19:19 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 10:44 PM Anshum Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just to be clear, you were asking for access to Lucene confluence space, right?

Yep, thats correct.

I am able to login to Confluence with my ASF credentials, but not able
to create pages under the Lucene Java space.

Atri

For additional commands, [hidden email]

Re: Request For Addition to Wiki

Atri Sharma-3
Hi Jan,

Clicking on the link you gave after logging in with my ASF credentials
gave me a "Not Permitted" error.

Is there something I missed?

Atri

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 11:33 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I added you as "Individual user" under https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=SOLR
> Please try now

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>
> 9. sep. 2019 kl. 19:19 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:
>
> On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 10:44 PM Anshum Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Just to be clear, you were asking for access to Lucene confluence space, right?
>

> Yep, thats correct.
>
> I am able to login to Confluence with my ASF credentials, but not able
> to create pages under the Lucene Java space.
>
> Atri

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: Request For Addition to Wiki

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
Hi

The link is to the admin page. I also added you as individual user to the LUCENE space today, so please try again to edit the page you intended to.

--

10. sep. 2019 kl. 08:31 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:

[...]

For some reason, I am still unable to create pages in the space.
Attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing.

Regards,

Atri

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 3:51 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> The link is to the admin page. I also added you as individual user to the LUCENE space today, so please try again to edit the page you intended to.

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>
> 10. sep. 2019 kl. 08:31 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi Jan,
>
> Clicking on the link you gave after logging in with my ASF credentials
> gave me a "Not Permitted" error.
>
> Is there something I missed?
>
> Atri
>
> On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 11:33 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> I added you as "Individual user" under https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=SOLR
> Please try now

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>
> 9. sep. 2019 kl. 19:19 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:
>
> On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 10:44 PM Anshum Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Just to be clear, you were asking for access to Lucene confluence space, right?
>

> Yep, thats correct.
>
> I am able to login to Confluence with my ASF credentials, but not able
> to create pages under the Lucene Java space.
>
> Atri

> Regards,
>
> Atri
> Apache Concerted

Atri
Apache Concerted

Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 4.47.30 PM.png (107K) Download Attachment

For additional commands, [hidden email]

Re: Request For Addition to Wiki

Atri Sharma-3
Ugh, sorry. Please revoke those and add 'atris'

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:05 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Do you log in to Confluence with user 'atri' or atris' ? I have given permissions for the 'atri' user.

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>
> 10. sep. 2019 kl. 13:19 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:
>
> HI Jan,
>
> For some reason, I am still unable to create pages in the space.
> Attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing.
>
> Regards,
>
> Atri
>
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 3:51 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi
>
> The link is to the admin page. I also added you as individual user to the LUCENE space today, so please try again to edit the page you intended to.

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>
> 10. sep. 2019 kl. 08:31 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi Jan,
>
> Clicking on the link you gave after logging in with my ASF credentials
> gave me a "Not Permitted" error.
>
> Is there something I missed?
>
> Atri
>
> On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 11:33 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> I added you as "Individual user" under https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=SOLR
> Please try now

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>
> 9. sep. 2019 kl. 19:19 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:
>
> On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 10:44 PM Anshum Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Just to be clear, you were asking for access to Lucene confluence space, right?
>

> Yep, thats correct.
>
> I am able to login to Confluence with my ASF credentials, but not able
> to create pages under the Lucene Java space.
>
> Atri

> Regards,
>
> Atri
> Apache Concerted

> Regards,
>
> Atri
> Apache Concerted
> <Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 4.47.30 PM.png>

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: Request For Addition to Wiki

Atri Sharma-3
Thanks, that worked, although it still does not allow me to insert
images into the page.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:09 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Done

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>
> 10. sep. 2019 kl. 14:36 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:
>
> Ugh, sorry. Please revoke those and add 'atris'
>
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:05 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Do you log in to Confluence with user 'atri' or atris' ? I have given permissions for the 'atri' user.

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>
> 10. sep. 2019 kl. 13:19 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:
>
> HI Jan,
>
> For some reason, I am still unable to create pages in the space.
> Attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing.
>
> Regards,
>
> Atri
>
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 3:51 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi
>
> The link is to the admin page. I also added you as individual user to the LUCENE space today, so please try again to edit the page you intended to.

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>
> 10. sep. 2019 kl. 08:31 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi Jan,
>
> Clicking on the link you gave after logging in with my ASF credentials
> gave me a "Not Permitted" error.
>
> Is there something I missed?
>
> Atri
>
> On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 11:33 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> I added you as "Individual user" under https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=SOLR
> Please try now

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>
> 9. sep. 2019 kl. 19:19 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:
>
> On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 10:44 PM Anshum Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Just to be clear, you were asking for access to Lucene confluence space, right?
>

> Yep, thats correct.
>
> I am able to login to Confluence with my ASF credentials, but not able
> to create pages under the Lucene Java space.
>
> Atri

> Regards,
>
> Atri
> Apache Concerted

> Regards,
>
> Atri
> Apache Concerted
> <Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 4.47.30 PM.png>

> Regards,
>
> Atri
> Apache Concerted

Atri