Request for access to edit the ASF Tika wiki

Request for access to edit the ASF Tika wiki

Vegard Stikbakke
Hi!

I would like to update outdated installation instructions here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TIKA/TikaOCR Specifically,
installation on Mac.

So I'm kindly requesting access to edit!

Have a nice day, and best regards,
Vegard Stikbakke

Re: Request for access to edit the ASF Tika wiki

Nick Burch-3
On Mon, 22 Jun 2020, Vegard Stikbakke wrote:
> I would like to update outdated installation instructions here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TIKA/TikaOCR Specifically,
> installation on Mac.
>
> So I'm kindly requesting access to edit!

Can you please create yourself an account on our confluence instance, then
let us know your username? (Just hit "Sign up" in the top right of any
page to get started)

Nick

Re: Request for access to edit the ASF Tika wiki

Vegard Stikbakke
Hi, bumping this. Is there anyone in this list?

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 10:56 AM Vegard Stikbakke
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I would like to update outdated installation instructions here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TIKA/TikaOCR Specifically,
> installation on Mac.
>
> So I'm kindly requesting access to edit!
>
> Have a nice day, and best regards,
> Vegard Stikbakke

Re: Request for access to edit the ASF Tika wiki

Tim Allison
From Nick...

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 8:49 PM Nick Burch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Jun 2020, Vegard Stikbakke wrote:
> > I would like to update outdated installation instructions here:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TIKA/TikaOCR Specifically,
> > installation on Mac.
> >
> > So I'm kindly requesting access to edit!
>
> Can you please create yourself an account on our confluence instance, then
> let us know your username? (Just hit "Sign up" in the top right of any
> page to get started)
>
> Nick

Re: Request for access to edit the ASF Tika wiki

Vegard Stikbakke
Oh! Thanks a lot! Looks like I didn't get it because I forgot to sign up
for the list (and he didn't reply to me, but I won't blame him for that).

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 15:27, Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> From Nick...
>
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 8:49 PM Nick Burch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 22 Jun 2020, Vegard Stikbakke wrote:
>> > I would like to update outdated installation instructions here:
>> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TIKA/TikaOCR Specifically,
>> > installation on Mac.
>> >
>> > So I'm kindly requesting access to edit!
>>
>> Can you please create yourself an account on our confluence instance,
>> then
>> let us know your username? (Just hit "Sign up" in the top right of any
>> page to get started)
>>
>> Nick

Re: Request for access to edit the ASF Tika wiki

Vegard Stikbakke
Username vegard.stikbakke

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 16:25, Vegard Stikbakke <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Oh! Thanks a lot! Looks like I didn't get it because I forgot to sign up
> for the list (and he didn't reply to me, but I won't blame him for that).
>
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 15:27, Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> From Nick...

>>> Can you please create yourself an account on our confluence instance,
>>> then
>>> let us know your username? (Just hit "Sign up" in the top right of any
>>> page to get started)
>>>
>>> Nick

Re: Request for access to edit the ASF Tika wiki

Tim Allison
Give it a try now.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 10:27 AM Vegard Stikbakke <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Username vegard.stikbakke
>
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 16:25, Vegard Stikbakke <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Oh! Thanks a lot! Looks like I didn't get it because I forgot to sign up
>> for the list (and he didn't reply to me, but I won't blame him for that).
>>
>> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 15:27, Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> From Nick...

Re: Request for access to edit the ASF Tika wiki

Vegard Stikbakke
Yes! Thanks a lot!