Resolve by IP

Marcel Haazen
Hi,
I'm trying to crawl a specific domain but I cant use DNS for that ATM due to some difficulties is there an property I can set per site to specify what IP it should resolve to?
I'm using Nutch 2.3.

Best Regards,

Marcel Haazen
trainee engineer

RE: Resolve by IP

Markus Jelsma-2
Hello Marcel,

You can use your /etc/hosts file for that purpose, assuming you are on Linux.

Regards,
Markus

> I'm trying to crawl a specific domain but I cant use DNS for that ATM due to some difficulties is there an property I can set per site to specify what IP it should resolve to?
> I'm using Nutch 2.3.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Marcel Haazen
> trainee engineer

RE: Resolve by IP

Marcel Haazen
Thank you Markus,
I'm going to try this and get back the results after the testing.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Marcel Haazen
Trainee Engineer