Result Count

jeeva5
Hi,

Can i get 700 result at a time from lucene?

I have tried for 100 result but it s getting delay...
is there any possibilities to get 700 or more result at a time?
If is there please let me know that would be great favor from u...

Thanks
Jeeva

Re: Result Count

hossman

: Can i get 700 result at a time from lucene?
:
: I have tried for 100 result but it s getting delay...
: is there any possibilities to get 700 or more result at a time?
: If is there please let me know that would be great favor from u...

I suspect you are using the Lucene Java API, in which case you will most
likely get more assistance if you email the java-user@lucene mailing list.

FWIW: if you are using the "Hits" class, you should look into using a
HitCollector or TopDocCollector instead.

-Hoss