Running mahout k means clustering command without converting input file to vectors

Running mahout k means clustering command without converting input file to vectors

jain.sambhav91
I have a dataset(300MB) on which I wish to run k means clustering using Mahout. The data is in a form of csv which contains only numerical values. Is it still necessary to input the file in vectorized format for the mahout k means command? If not, how can i run the k means command directly on my csv file without converting it to a vector format?