SOLR-792 Tomcat vs Jetty

Eric Grobler
Hi Solr experts,

I installed Solr 1.4 with LucidWorks.jar and manually installed SOLR-792 and compiled
dist and example.
Both builds compiled successfully.

I can successfully run Solr and treefacet queries from the example folder (Jetty)
but I am unable to start Solr in lucidworks/tomcat after making changes to solrconfig.xml.

I get error org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class 'org.apache.solr.handler.component.TreeFacetComponent' at .....

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Regards
Ericz

My installation steps:

Step1 - Java
- copied
   TreeFacetComponent.java to component folder

- added
   SimpleOrderedMap<SimpleOrderedMap> _treeFacets;

   ResponseBuilder.java

Step2 - solrconfig.xml
changed solrconfig.xml in example/solr and LucidWorks/solr folders
  inserted
  <arr name="last-components">
    <str>treefacet</str>
  </arr>
  and
  <searchComponent name="treefacet" class="org.apache.solr.handler.component.TreeFacetComponent" />

Step3 - compile
 ant dist
 ant example

Re: SOLR-792 Tomcat vs Jetty

Eric Grobler
I found the reason,

The Jetty (example folder) solr.war was recompiled but not the solr.war for Tomcat.

Regards
ericz