SOLR Index on Azure Web Services

Victor Casas
Hello, is Solr supported on Azure web app or Azure Service? If so, is there any white paper on how to get this done or recommendations/suggestions??
We currently have SOLR running as Master/Slave on Azure VM's but currently researching to see if it would run as an Azure Web App/Service.

Victor Casas

Re: SOLR Index on Azure Web Services

Evert Wagenaar
Hi Victor,

You can use the SolrJ API to access and index the Azure data. See:
http://www.solrtutorial.com/solrj-tutorial.html

Hope this helps.

With kind regards,

Evert Wagenaar