SOLR developer

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SOLR developer

mjarecki
Hi all

We are looking for a developer to set-up a SOLR search server for a  
Django-based website.

We are based in Melbourne, Australia.

If you're interested, or have any questions send me an email:  
[hidden email]

Cheers

Mark Jarecki
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SOLR developer

Tim Archambault
Mark,

Did you get any responses to your inquiry? I'm thinking of sending a similar
list-serv item out, but I noticed this is a solr-user list, not necessarily
a developers list so I thought I'd ask.

I'm looking for someone to integrate with Drupal.

Tim Archambault
Online Manager
Bangordailynews.com, Bangor, ME

On 8/26/07, Mark Jarecki <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Hi all
>
> We are looking for a developer to set-up a SOLR search server for a
> Django-based website.
>
> We are based in Melbourne, Australia.
>
> If you're interested, or have any questions send me an email:
> [hidden email]
>
> Cheers
>
> Mark Jarecki
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SOLR developer

Bertrand Delacretaz
On 8/31/07, Tim Archambault <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ...I'm thinking of sending a similar
> list-serv item out, but I noticed this is a solr-user list, not necessarily
> a developers list so I thought I'd ask....

Note that there's also [hidden email] for such purposes, see
http://www.apachenews.org/archives/000465.html

But AFAIK, project-related job offers are ok on ASF lists, preferably
with a [JOB] marker in the subject line.

-Bertrand (*not* available for consulting ATM, and currently inactive
on Solr anyway)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SOLR developer

Tim Archambault
Thanks. I didn't mean to send that to the list-serv :}

On 8/31/07, Bertrand Delacretaz <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> On 8/31/07, Tim Archambault <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > ...I'm thinking of sending a similar
> > list-serv item out, but I noticed this is a solr-user list, not
> necessarily
> > a developers list so I thought I'd ask....
>
> Note that there's also [hidden email] for such purposes, see
> http://www.apachenews.org/archives/000465.html
>
> But AFAIK, project-related job offers are ok on ASF lists, preferably
> with a [JOB] marker in the subject line.
>
> -Bertrand (*not* available for consulting ATM, and currently inactive
> on Solr anyway)
>