Searching certain fields

Fredrik Andersson-2-2
Hey guys.

I'm browsing the sources and checking what happens when an
IndexSearcher starts to work. How would I go about to search just one
field amongst all those that are indexed (in the same segment)? For
instance, both the title and content field are indexed (are
searchable), and I want to apply the search query just to the titles
of the documents, not the content. Any solutions or pointers of where
to hack the source are greatly appreciated, as I can't quite get my
head around the searching work-abouts just yet. Or if there are any
solutions done already, for that matter.

Fredrik