Searching indexed fields with the Nutch frontend

Searching indexed fields with the Nutch frontend

none-11
             We have this urgent problem.  We indexed some fields as
Text and they show in the frontend when you are doing Explain.  We
would like to search over the individual fields.
This :   field:term  does not work..    When adding a Query
addTerm(term, field) returns 0 results.
             We are using the Nutch nightly build of 05-15-05. Normal
queries do work. Im using the same page for advanced queries as for
normal one. except my query is Query k = new Query();  .
k.addTerm("desiredcontent","myfield"); .

Thanks,
Razvan Gheoca