Seeking Nutch/Lucene Consultant

Joe Reger, Jr.
Hi All!

I need some help finding a person with Nutch/Lucene experience for what will
initially be a two month engagement with a large client that could extend
longer.

The goals will be to setup a Nutch instance, control it via a web
application (i.e. schedule crawls, allow manual crawls, configure some basic
crawl parameters) and enhance the web search results interface somewhat.
Overall I would characterize this as a customized installation project
leading to a prototype system.  With the desired results, the client will
extend the project and turn it into a production application.  I can bring
in others to help with the Java webapp work, but I need somebody who already
understands the Nutch/Lucene core.

We're in Atlanta but the client is remote.  We can work with somebody
anywhere in the world so long as they can be available for phone conferences
and instant messenger collaboration.  We'll need to get a sense of their
past experience with Nutch/Lucene.

If you're interested, know somebody who may be interested or can point me to
a better source, please shoot me an email.

Sorry if this request isn't proper on the list.

Best,

Joe Reger, Jr.
[hidden email]