Send solr to Production

Adel Mohamed Khalifa
Hello All,

How I need to do or config for sending solr to production.

Regards,
Adel Khalifa

Re: Send solr to Production

Shawn Heisey-2
On 3/20/2016 5:39 AM, Adel Mohamed Khalifa wrote:
> How I need to do or config for sending solr to production.

This is an extremely vague question.  When you say "config", this could
mean the solr config, the core/collection config, the OS config, or
possibly even something else.  Provide a lot more detail, please.

There *is* a section of the documentation all about taking Solr to
production:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Taking+Solr+to+Production

If you have already read this and other parts of the documentation, then
please let us know what part you find confusing, or exactly what you
would like to know that is not covered.  The documentation definitely
needs more work, especially for less experienced users.

Thanks,
Shawn