Sep. Y2020 Hadoop Meetup in China

俊平堵-2
Hi,
    Last year Aug, we had a very successful meetup in Beijing (
https://blogs.apache.org/hadoop) which help to promote hadoop user adoption
and development locally. This year, we would like to do it again in
Shanghai on 9/26.
     So if you have topic to share on hadoop development or some relevant
 interesting case. Please nominate it by replying this letter or contact me
directly. Slot is limited, first come first serve. Thanks!
      BTW, this meetup is plan to be offline. If many people want to share
but cannot come to Shanghai by then, we can plan something online later.

Thanks,

Junping

Re: Sep. Y2020 Hadoop Meetup in China

Xun Liu
hi

This is good news.
The hadoop meetup held in Beijing last year was very successful and
attracted many participants.
Looking forward to it very much !!!

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 1:36 PM 俊平堵 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>     Last year Aug, we had a very successful meetup in Beijing (
> https://blogs.apache.org/hadoop) which help to promote hadoop user
> adoption
> and development locally. This year, we would like to do it again in
> Shanghai on 9/26.
>      So if you have topic to share on hadoop development or some relevant
>  interesting case. Please nominate it by replying this letter or contact me
> directly. Slot is limited, first come first serve. Thanks!
>       BTW, this meetup is plan to be offline. If many people want to share
> but cannot come to Shanghai by then, we can plan something online later.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Junping

Re: Sep. Y2020 Hadoop Meetup in China

Wei-Chiu Chuang-3