Seq2Sparse and Collocation

Sreejith S
Hi all..

I have a text file and i converted it in to sequence file.Then i created
sparse vectors using seq2sparse.Now i would like to take all the collocation
generated.
Pls say how to execute CollocDriver in command prompt.

Regards
Sreejith

Re: Seq2Sparse and Collocation

IsabelDrost
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 Sreejith S <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have a text file and i converted it in to sequence file.Then i
> created sparse vectors using seq2sparse.Now i would like to take all
> the collocation generated.
> Pls say how to execute CollocDriver in command prompt.

There is a description in our wiki:

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Collocations>

In addition any driver in Mahout supports the --help option to print
details on command line options.

Isabel

Re: Seq2Sparse and Collocation

Federico Castanedo-2
Hi,

2010/12/16 Isabel Drost <[hidden email]>:
> On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 Sreejith S <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I have a text file and i converted it in to sequence file.Then i
>> created sparse vectors using seq2sparse.Now i would like to take all
>> the collocation generated.
>> Pls say how to execute CollocDriver in command prompt.
>
> There is a description in our wiki:
>
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Collocations>

I think that wiki entry is old, the new class now lives at

bin/mahout org.apache.mahout.vectorizer.collocations.llr.CollocDriver --help

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 Federico Castanedo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Collocations>
>
> I think that wiki entry is old, the new class now lives at
>
> bin/mahout org.apache.mahout.vectorizer.collocations.llr.CollocDriver
> --help

Would you please be so kind to fix the page? Simply log in to the wiki
(or create an account, if you don't have one already) and hit the
"edit" button.

Isabel