Simple site search

Ruslan Sivak
We are looking to do a simple site search - have the crawler crawl the
site and create a lucene index.  Then have periodic recrawls of the site.

Then we want our Java based web site to be able to search the lucene
index and get results back.

Is there an easy way of doing this?  I have set up a test install of
CentOS5 and was able to crawl the site and see the index remotely, but I
was not able to successfully search it using the nutch jar.  I kept
running into dependency issues.

Can someone point me to some documentation on what's the minimum set up
necessary to be able to use the nutch jars for searching?

Thanks in advance,

Russ