SimplePostTool: WARNING: IOException while reading response: java.io.FileNotFoundException

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SimplePostTool: WARNING: IOException while reading response: java.io.FileNotFoundException

kamaci
Could anybody help me  for my error. When I try to post documents with
post.jar I get that error:

SimplePostTool version 1.5
Posting files to base url http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract..
Entering auto mode. File endings considered are
xml,json,csv,pdf,doc,docx,ppt,pptx,xls,xlsx,odt,odp,ods,ott,otp,ots,rtf,htm,html,txt,log
POSTing file 523387.pdf (application/pdf)
SimplePostTool: WARNING: Solr returned an error #404 Not Found
*SimplePostTool: WARNING: IOException while reading response:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:*
http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract/extract?resource.name=%2Fhome%2Fll%2FDesktop%2Fb%2Flucene-solr-lucene_solr_4_2_1%2Fsolr%2Fexample%2Fexampledocs%2F523387.pdf&literal.id=%2Fhome%2Fll%2FDesktop%2Fb%2Flucene-solr-lucene_solr_4_2_1%2Fsolr%2Fexample%2Fexampledocs%2F523387.pdf
1 files indexed.
COMMITting Solr index changes to http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract..
Disconnected from the target VM, address: '127.0.0.1:58385', transport:
'socket'
Time spent: 0:00:00.194

and there is nothing indexed. Here is my server log:

Apr 26, 2013 2:55:58 PM org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2 commit
INFO: start
commit{,optimize=false,openSearcher=true,waitSearcher=true,expungeDeletes=false,softCommit=false,prepareCommit=false}
Apr 26, 2013 2:55:58 PM org.apache.solr.core.SolrDeletionPolicy onCommit
INFO: SolrDeletionPolicy.onCommit: commits:num=2
commit{dir=NRTCachingDirectory(org.apache.lucene.store.MMapDirectory@/home/ll/Desktop/b/lucene-solr-lucene_solr_4_2_1/solr/example/solr/collection1/data/index
lockFactory=org.apache.lucene.store.NativeFSLockFactory@386b8592;
maxCacheMB=48.0
maxMergeSizeMB=4.0),segFN=segments_c,generation=12,filenames=[segments_c]
commit{dir=NRTCachingDirectory(org.apache.lucene.store.MMapDirectory@/home/ll/Desktop/b/lucene-solr-lucene_solr_4_2_1/solr/example/solr/collection1/data/index
lockFactory=org.apache.lucene.store.NativeFSLockFactory@386b8592;
maxCacheMB=48.0
maxMergeSizeMB=4.0),segFN=segments_d,generation=13,filenames=[segments_d]
Apr 26, 2013 2:55:58 PM org.apache.solr.core.SolrDeletionPolicy
updateCommits
INFO: newest commit = 13[segments_d]
Apr 26, 2013 2:55:58 PM org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher <init>
INFO: Opening Searcher@37342445 main
Apr 26, 2013 2:55:58 PM org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2 commit
INFO: end_commit_flush
Apr 26, 2013 2:55:58 PM org.apache.solr.core.QuerySenderListener newSearcher
INFO: QuerySenderListener sending requests to
Searcher@37342445main{StandardDirectoryReader(segments_2:1:nrt)}
Apr 26, 2013 2:55:58 PM org.apache.solr.core.QuerySenderListener newSearcher
INFO: QuerySenderListener done.
Apr 26, 2013 2:55:58 PM org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore registerSearcher
INFO: [collection1] Registered new searcher
Searcher@37342445main{StandardDirectoryReader(segments_2:1:nrt)}
Apr 26, 2013 2:55:58 PM org.apache.solr.update.processor.LogUpdateProcessor
finish
INFO: [collection1] webapp=/solr path=/update/extract params={commit=true}
{commit=} 0 156


I use that command to post:
java -Durl=http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract -Dauto -jar post.jar
523387.pdf
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SimplePostTool: WARNING: IOException while reading response: java.io.FileNotFoundException

Gora Mohanty-3
On 26 April 2013 18:15, Furkan KAMACI <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Could anybody help me  for my error. When I try to post documents with
> post.jar I get that error:
[...]
> I use that command to post:
> java -Durl=http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract -Dauto -jar post.jar
> 523387.pdf

The URL should be http://localhost:8983/solr/update . You have an
extra /extract . Actually, if you are running from embedded Jetty, you
should be able to skip the -Durl argument.

Regards,
Gora
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SimplePostTool: WARNING: IOException while reading response: java.io.FileNotFoundException

Raymond Wiker
In reply to this post by kamaci
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Furkan KAMACI <[hidden email]>wrote:

>
> I use that command to post:
> java -Durl=http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract -Dauto -jar post.jar
> 523387.pdf
>

I think you need to have the collection name in the url... something like
http://localhost:8983/solr/mycollection/update/extract .
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SimplePostTool: WARNING: IOException while reading response: java.io.FileNotFoundException

kamaci
Ok, solved

2013/4/26 Raymond Wiker <[hidden email]>

> On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Furkan KAMACI <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
>
> >
> > I use that command to post:
> > java -Durl=http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract -Dauto -jar
> post.jar
> > 523387.pdf
> >
>
> I think you need to have the collection name in the url... something like
> http://localhost:8983/solr/mycollection/update/extract .
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SimplePostTool: WARNING: IOException while reading response: java.io.FileNotFoundException

kamaci
I have not indicated a URL and it solved as you mention. Because default
URL does not include /extract

2013/4/26 Furkan KAMACI <[hidden email]>

> Ok, solved
>
>
> 2013/4/26 Raymond Wiker <[hidden email]>
>
>> On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Furkan KAMACI <[hidden email]
>> >wrote:
>>
>> >
>> > I use that command to post:
>> > java -Durl=http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract -Dauto -jar
>> post.jar
>> > 523387.pdf
>> >
>>
>> I think you need to have the collection name in the url... something like
>> http://localhost:8983/solr/mycollection/update/extract .
>>
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SimplePostTool: WARNING: IOException while reading response: java.io.FileNotFoundException

jatinvyas
In reply to this post by Raymond Wiker
Thanks , its worked for me.



--
Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html