Solr 7.7.1: Disaster Recovery options for an out-of-region data center

Solr 7.7.1: Disaster Recovery options for an out-of-region data center

Ahlberg, Christopher C.
Hello Solr Community,

I understand that for an out-of-region disaster recovery solution with Solr, we basically have two choices:

  1.  Backup and Restore API for Collections
  2.  Solr CDCR

Has anyone ever used EMC VMAX storage and SRDF replication for their Solr environments?  We do this for many other software technologies running on RHEL 6 and RHEL 7, and would like to use this model for our SolrCloud environment.

We are running Solr 7.7.1.

Thank you and best regards,

Chris
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_7/cdcr-api.html

DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.