Solr 8.3 admin ui collection selector disabled

Solr 8.3 admin ui collection selector disabled

Jörn Franke
Hi,

After upgrading to Solr 8.3 I observe that in the Admin UI the collection selector is greyed out. I am using Chrome. The core selector works as expected.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thank you.

Best regards

Re: Solr 8.3 admin ui collection selector disabled

Jörn Franke
Never mind. Restart of browser worked.

> Am 06.11.2019 um 10:32 schrieb Jörn Franke <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> After upgrading to Solr 8.3 I observe that in the Admin UI the collection selector is greyed out. I am using Chrome. The core selector works as expected.
>
> Any idea why this is happening?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards

Re: Solr 8.3 admin ui collection selector disabled

Erick Erickson
Whew! I often work in a private window to lessen these kinds of “surprises”…..