Solr Autocomplete with "did you means" functionality handle misspell word like google

Solr Autocomplete with "did you means" functionality handle misspell word like google

Suneel Pandey
This post was updated on .

Hi,

I have implemented auto complete it's  working fine but, I want to implement autosuggestion like google (see above screen) . when someone typing misspell words suggestion should be show e.g: cmputer => computer.

Please help me.

Regards,

Suneel Pandey
Sr. Software Developer

Re: Solr Autocomplete with "did you means" functionality handle misspell word like google

Otis Gospodnetić
Hi,

Not sure if Solr suggester can do this (can it, anyone?), but...
shameless plug... I know
http://sematext.com/products/autocomplete/index.html can do that.

Otis
--
Solr & ElasticSearch Support -- http://sematext.com/
Performance Monitoring -- http://sematext.com/spm

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:26 AM, Suneel Pandey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> <http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4092127/autocomplete.png>
>
> Hi,
>
> I have implemented auto complete it's  working file but, I want to implement
> autosuggestion like google (see above screen) . when someone typing misspell
> words suggestion should be show e.g: cmputer => computer.
>

> Please help me.
>

> -----
> Regards,
>
> Suneel Pandey
> Sr. Software Developer

Re: Solr Autocomplete with "did you means" functionality handle misspell word like google

Alessandro Benedetti-4
It's really simple indeed. Solr provide the SpellCheck[1] feature that
allow you to do this.
You have only to configure the RequestHandler and the Search Component.
And of course develop a simple ui ( you can find an example in the velocity
response handler Solritas[2] .

Cheers

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Spell+Checking
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Velocity+Search+UI

2013/9/27 Otis Gospodnetic <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> Not sure if Solr suggester can do this (can it, anyone?), but...
> shameless plug... I know
> http://sematext.com/products/autocomplete/index.html can do that.
>
> Otis
> --
> Solr & ElasticSearch Support -- http://sematext.com/
> Performance Monitoring -- http://sematext.com/spm
>

> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:26 AM, Suneel Pandey <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > <http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4092127/autocomplete.png>
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have implemented auto complete it's  working file but, I want to
> implement
> > autosuggestion like google (see above screen) . when someone typing
> misspell
> > words suggestion should be show e.g: cmputer => computer.
> >

> > Please help me.
> >

> > -----
> > Regards,
> >
> > Suneel Pandey