(Solr) Can we include an example dataset under CC license?

(Solr) Can we include an example dataset under CC license?

Alexandre Rafalovitch
Hi,

Somebody more familiar with license situation may be able to help me here.

I think it would be nice if Solr shipped with a more comprehensive
example. I have used and love the generated names from
https://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ . They have good fields, but also
support different languages and scripts (Chinese, Russian, Arabic),
which would be good to showcase Solr's language handling.

They have a license for the generated content:
https://www.fakenamegenerator.com/license.php . It is dual licensed
under GPLv3 or Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United
States.

Can we ship the content under either of those licenses? Or does it
absolutely have to be public domain or Apache license?

Regards,
   Alex.