Solr - MOD function

Radek Majer
Hi,

I was looking for MOD function in SOLR, but I couldn´t find it. Is there any solution thas isn´t directly in SOLR or can you implement this funciton (if you can, so when?)?

It´s very important function for our project. For example we need to search after the five-year, decade, etc.

Regards
Radek Majer

Re: Solr - MOD function

Chris Hostetter-3

:
: It´s very important function for our project. For example we need to search
: after the five-year, decade, etc.

http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#solr-user
Please Use "solr-user@lucene" Not "dev@lucene"

not the dev@lucene list.  The dev list is for discussing development of
the internals of Solr and the Lucene Java library ... it is *not* the
appropriate place to ask questions about how to use Solr or the Lucene
Java library when developing your own applications.  Please resend your
message to the solr-user mailing list, where you are likely to get
more/betterresponses since that list also has a larger number of
subscribers.