Solr Text Tagger | All tags in desc order

Solr Text Tagger | All tags in desc order

Vipul Sharma
Hi All,

After putting all the master data in Solr Text Tagger, I want to parse
resume text to fetch the top five skills based on there score is there any
way to fetch the result in descending order?

Re: Solr Text Tagger | All tags in desc order

Simon Rosenthal-2
Hi Vipul:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'score' in this context, as tagging requests
do not return a standard Solr/Lucene score. If you're looking for the
number of times a specific tag occurs in the tagged text, then you'll need
to calculate that in your application from the returned JSON.

HTH

-Simon