Solr join query

Rajdeep Sahoo
Can we join two solr collection based on multivalued field.

RE: Solr join query

Vadim Ivanov
I'm using join of multivalued field to the id field of dictionary (another collection).
It's working pretty well

--
Vadim

Erick Erickson
Vadim:

Are you using streaming or the special “cross collection” join that requires colocated collection?

> On Jul 29, 2019, at 4:23 AM, Vadim Ivanov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm using join of multivalued field to the id field of dictionary (another collection).
> It's working pretty well
>
> --
> Vadim

Erick,
I'm using query time join, that requires colocated collections.
I just have dictionaries replicas on all nodes of my cluster

Like this:
&fq={!join score=none from=id fromIndex=collection to=dictionary}*:*

--
Vadim