Solr on Lucene home page?

Doug Cutting
Should Solr have a tab on Lucene's home page?  Other incubating
Lucene-related projects do.  I think it would be appropriate.

Doug

Re: Solr on Lucene home page?

Simon Willnauer
+1

On 9/12/06, Doug Cutting <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Should Solr have a tab on Lucene's home page?  Other incubating
> Lucene-related projects do.  I think it would be appropriate.
>
> Doug

Re: Solr on Lucene home page?

Chris Hostetter-3

: Should Solr have a tab on Lucene's home page?  Other incubating
: Lucene-related projects do.  I think it would be appropriate.

Oh yeah ... I forgot Lucene4c is in incubation too.

+1, i'm all in favorof more solr visibility.

Re: Solr on Lucene home page?

Bill Au
+1

Bill

> : Should Solr have a tab on Lucene's home page?  Other incubating
> : Lucene-related projects do.  I think it would be appropriate.
>
> Oh yeah ... I forgot Lucene4c is in incubation too.
>
> +1, i'm all in favorof more solr visibility.
>

> -Hoss

Re: Solr on Lucene home page?

Yoav Shapira-2
+1.

Yoav

On 9/12/06, Bill Au <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Bill
>
> On 9/12/06, Chris Hostetter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> > : Should Solr have a tab on Lucene's home page?  Other incubating
> > : Lucene-related projects do.  I think it would be appropriate.
> >
> > Oh yeah ... I forgot Lucene4c is in incubation too.
> >
> > +1, i'm all in favorof more solr visibility.
> >

> > -Hoss

Re: Solr on Lucene home page?

Yonik Seeley-2
On 9/12/06, Doug Cutting <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Should Solr have a tab on Lucene's home page?  Other incubating
> Lucene-related projects do.  I think it would be appropriate.

+1

I recall sending a patch for this a month or two ago to the PMC :-)

Re: Solr on Lucene home page?

Doug Cutting
Yonik Seeley wrote:
> I recall sending a patch for this a month or two ago to the PMC :-)

Now that you're on the PMC, you can reply to it!

Doug

Re: Solr on Lucene home page?

Chris Hostetter-3

: Yonik Seeley wrote:
: > I recall sending a patch for this a month or two ago to the PMC :-)
:
: Now that you're on the PMC, you can reply to it!

While you're at it, feel free to cut/past my ApacheCon blurb from the Solr
"News" section into the Lucene news section (I didn't submit it as a patch
before because Solr wasn't mentioned on the page at all -- but if it's
fair game...)

-Hoss