Solr or Lucene stickers?

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Does anyone know if Lucene or Solr stickers are made available anywhere, perhaps by the ASF?  Not only would I like some but some colleagues of mine inquired.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer

Re: Solr or Lucene stickers?

Atri Sharma-2
+1, have the same question!

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer

Re: Solr or Lucene stickers?

Alexandre Rafalovitch
I have Solr one. I think there may have been a Lucene one as well.

No idea how to get them outside of ApacheCon though.

Regards,
     Alex

~ David Smiley

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer

Re: Solr or Lucene stickers?

Nicholas Knize
Redbubble has solr stickers available:

Probably pretty easy to submit the Lucene logo and have those made as well.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer

Re: Solr or Lucene stickers?

Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)
Following up on Gus' affiliation with the ASF thought, over on the Community Development list there was an "Apache Community Business Cards" discussion and arrangement, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-243 has details. Not sure if something similar exists or could exist for stickers too?

Christine

Re: Solr or Lucene stickers?

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
And here's the Lucene one I uploaded to redbubble:

Redbubble only accepted PNGs, and I of course wanted a high resolution PNG for this.  I first went to track down an SVG for Lucene's logo.  I hoped to find it in the "images" dir of our website but didn't see it there.  So some googling around turned up this: https://seeklogo.com/vector-logo/273618/lucene  I then I converted it using another website tool.

I could upload the SVG to /images ?  And/Or maybe it should live elsewhere?

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 7:34 AM Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Following up on Gus' affiliation with the ASF thought, over on the Community Development list there was an "Apache Community Business Cards" discussion and arrangement, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-243 has details. Not sure if something similar exists or could exist for stickers too?

Christine

Re: Solr or Lucene stickers?

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Atri and I were planning to meet, so I went ahead and ordered 100 each on juststickers.in. Here's the output they promised: https://imgur.com/gallery/ziI6Q03

They should be printed and available by Wednesday. Anyone else in Bangalore interested, we can meet or Atri/I can send over.