Solr tmp working directory

G.Long
Hi :)

I'm using SolrJ to index documents. I noticed that during the indexing
process, .tmp files are created in my /tmp folder. These files contain
the xml commands <add> for the documents I add to the index.

Can I change this folder in Solr config and where is it?

Thanks,
Gary

Re: Solr tmp working directory

Jack Krupansky-2
Solr is probably simply using the Java JVM default. Set the java.io.tmpdir
system property. Something equivalent to the following:

java -Djava.io.tmpdir=/mytempdir ...

On Windows you can set the TMP environment variable.

-- Jack Krupansky

Gary

Re: Solr tmp working directory

G.Long