Solr training

Charlie Hull-3
Hi all,

We're running our SolrThink Like a Relevance Engineer training 6-9 Oct -
you can find out more & book tickets at
https://opensourceconnections.com/training/solr-think-like-a-relevance-engineer-tlre/

The course is delivered over 4 half-days from 9am EST / 2pm BST / 3pm
CET and is led by Eric Pugh who co-wrote the first book on Solr and is a
Solr Committer. It's suitable for all members of the search team -
search engineers, data scientists, even product owners who want to know
how Solr search can be measured & tuned. Delivered by working relevance
engineers the course features practical exercises and will give you a
great foundation in how to use Solr to build great search.

Tthe early bird discount expires end of this week so do book soon if
you're interested! Froup discounts also available. We're also running a
more advanced course on Learning to Rank a couple of weeks later - you
can find all our training courses and dates at
https://opensourceconnections.com/training/

Cheers

Charlie

--
Charlie Hull
OpenSource Connections, previously Flax

tel/fax: +44 (0)8700 118334
mobile:  +44 (0)7767 825828
web: www.o19s.com

Re: Solr training

Charlie Hull-3
I do of course mean 'Group Discounts': you don't get a discount for
being in a 'froup' sadly (I wasn't even aware that was a thing!)

Charlie

--
Charlie Hull
OpenSource Connections, previously Flax

tel/fax: +44 (0)8700 118334
mobile:  +44 (0)7767 825828
web: www.o19s.com

Re: Solr training

matthew sporleder
Is there a friends-on-the-mailing list discount?  I had a bit of sticker shock!