Solr wildcard search with whitespace in between

Solr wildcard search with whitespace in between

Ravi Mathur
My issue is I am able to make facet by passing the parameter as wilcard. For ex: when I pass *to* as parameter the results include xtoz, atoz, toaa and so on which is perfectly fine but the issue starts when I pass a space in the parameter. Than it breaks. I have indexed my field in two datatypes one in string and the other is text_general. Please help me with the issue