Some questions...

sandeep chawla
Hi,

I want to ask two question  here-

1- Does lucene provide a tokenizer which can use string as a delimiter
if not , someone please give me some gyan :) about how to do it.

2- Is there a way I can get the term.docFrq()  for a particular set of
documents..

i mean if i have a 100 documents  and out of which 50 are physics and
50 are chemistry.

I want to calculate docfreq in 50 documents not in 100 documents.

Thanks a lot
Sandeep

--
SANDEEP CHAWLA
House No- 23

Re: Some questions...

Karl Wettin

1 okt 2007 kl. 14.41 skrev sandeep chawla:

> 2- Is there a way I can get the term.docFrq()  for a particular set of
> documents..

Using TermDocs or the TermFreqVector.

--
karl