Some wrong with WebTableReader

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Some wrong with WebTableReader

lin weijian

Hi,  
        Right after Generate Job, I execute readdb(WebTableReader) to dump the db, but the output is wrong. The fetch timestamp is always zero.  Debug a lot, but still do not find out why.  Is there sth. wrong with Gora?

       Thanks.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Some wrong with WebTableReader

lewis john mcgibbney
Hi,

Can you please show us the dump of the db, it would help us to see
what is going on.

There may well we a bug in Gora. What storage to do you use backend?

Lewis

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM, lin weijian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>         Right after Generate Job, I execute readdb(WebTableReader) to dump the db, but the output is wrong. The fetch timestamp is always zero.  Debug a lot, but still do not find out why.  Is there sth. wrong with Gora?
>
>        Thanks.



--
Lewis
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Some wrong with WebTableReader

lin weijian

Hi, Lewis,

I find it's my own bug. In order to fix the bug that the phase 2 of Inject job do not execute, I change the code . So after inject job, dump db wrong.   By the way I use Hbase. Thank you very much!


Lin Weijian


在 2012-8-22,下午7:52, Lewis John Mcgibbney 写道:

> Hi,
>
> Can you please show us the dump of the db, it would help us to see
> what is going on.
>
> There may well we a bug in Gora. What storage to do you use backend?
>
> Lewis
>
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM, lin weijian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>        Right after Generate Job, I execute readdb(WebTableReader) to dump the db, but the output is wrong. The fetch timestamp is always zero.  Debug a lot, but still do not find out why.  Is there sth. wrong with Gora?
>>
>>       Thanks.
>
>
>
> --
> Lewis

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Some wrong with WebTableReader

lewis john mcgibbney
No bother. The reason I ask is that I noticed a bug which I logged as
NUTCH-1390 [0] which displays readdb -url throwing a NPE when used
with gora-cassandra.

I think this is a bug in gora-cassandra but haven't looked into it...

Lewis

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1390

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:36 PM, lin weijian <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Hi, Lewis,
>
> I find it's my own bug. In order to fix the bug that the phase 2 of Inject job do not execute, I change the code . So after inject job, dump db wrong.   By the way I use Hbase. Thank you very much!
>
>
> Lin Weijian
>
>
> 在 2012-8-22,下午7:52, Lewis John Mcgibbney 写道:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can you please show us the dump of the db, it would help us to see
>> what is going on.
>>
>> There may well we a bug in Gora. What storage to do you use backend?
>>
>> Lewis
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM, lin weijian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>        Right after Generate Job, I execute readdb(WebTableReader) to dump the db, but the output is wrong. The fetch timestamp is always zero.  Debug a lot, but still do not find out why.  Is there sth. wrong with Gora?
>>>
>>>       Thanks.
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Lewis
>



--
Lewis