Sorry for excessive tika-example update

Konstantin Gribov
I was about to add simple example of interruptable parsing with Tika and
found that tika-example module have inconsistent formatting (tabs and 4
spaces), ALv2 license headers differs from used in other Tika parts (and
recommended at [1]).

Also, some examples were written using java 5/6 and can be improved using
"actual" java 7 APIs.

So I will fix formatting, license header and minor java 7 migrations (like
diamond operator where appropriate) with one big commit.
Than I will do a separate commit for migration to java 7's file walk API in
one of examples.
After that I will commit my example.

[1]: http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#headers

Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov

Re: Sorry for excessive tika-example update

Tyler Palsulich
Sounds great! Thank you for taking the initiative on this.

Tyler