Specific fields with DisMaxQueryHandler

Jérôme Etévé-2
Hi ,
  when we use DisMaxQueryHandler, queries that includes specific
fields which are not part of the boost string doesn't seem to work.

For instance, If the boost string ( qf ) is 'a^3 b^4' and
my query is 'term +c:term2' , it doesnt produce any result.

Am I using this QueryHandler the bad way ?

Thanks for your help.

Jerome.

--
Jerome Eteve.
[hidden email]
http://jerome.eteve.free.fr/

Re: Specific fields with DisMaxQueryHandler

Paul Borgermans
Indeed, you should not include fields in the query itself, qf is the
parameter that takes the fields to search for, with optional boosts

hth
Paul