Static source code anlysis via sonarcloud.io

Static source code anlysis via sonarcloud.io

lewis john mcgibbney-2
Hi dev@,
Quick heads up, I am working on sonarcloud.io analysis for Nutch master branch.
Reasoning being, that I did this previously whilst we hosted SonarQube internally at Apache... but didn't really do anything about it. This is a renewed attempt to study the improvements which can be made on the Nutch source code.
I'll update once I have news.
Best
Lewis