Status check: Hadoop-1.1.0-RC

Matt Foley-2
Status check: Wanted to let the community know I am working on the release
candidate and hope to have it posted tomorrow.  Have to clear some unit
test failures.
Thanks,
--Matt

Re: Status check: Hadoop-1.1.0-RC

Gopal V
On 10/1/12 11:46 AM, Matt Foley wrote:
> Status check: Wanted to let the community know I am working on the release
> candidate and hope to have it posted tomorrow.  Have to clear some unit
> test failures.

Issues logged against the release, for those who want to track it

Cheers,
Gopal

Re: Status check: Hadoop-1.1.0-RC

Matt Foley
Thanks, Gopal.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Gopal V <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 10/1/12 11:46 AM, Matt Foley wrote:
>
>> Status check: Wanted to let the community know I am working on the release
>> candidate and hope to have it posted tomorrow.  Have to clear some unit
>> test failures.
>>

> Issues logged against the release, for those who want to track it
>
> https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4696<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4696>
> https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4697<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4697>
> https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4698<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4698>
> https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4699<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4699>
>
> Cheers,
> Gopal

Re: Status check: Hadoop-1.1.0-RC

Christopher Smith
On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Gopal V <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 10/1/12 11:46 AM, Matt Foley wrote:

FYI, this triggered GMail's spam filter. There might be a need to
tweak things to avoid getting hit by more spam filters.

--
Chris