TermVector

Lee Li Bin
Hi,

May I know how do I store TermVector?

When I set the last parameter to true, isn't it setting storeTermVector to
true?

But I get null value in TermFreqVector.

BTW, I'm using lucene 1.4.3

Not intended to upgrade to 2.0

docAll.add(Field.Text("contentText", new StringReader(allContent),true));

thnaks

RE: TermVector

Liu_Andy2
Suggest you use lucene 2.1 or above

Andy

Re: TermVector

Grant Ingersoll-2
That seems to be the correct usage.  Can you provide a self contained
unit test showing what you are doing or, at least, more supporting code?

-Grant

On Jun 24, 2007, at 5:14 PM, Lee Li Bin wrote:

> Hi,
>

> May I know how do I store TermVector?
>

> When I set the last parameter to true, isn't it setting
> storeTermVector to
> true?
>
> But I get null value in TermFreqVector.
>

> BTW, I'm using lucene 1.4.3
>
> Not intended to upgrade to 2.0
>

> docAll.add(Field.Text("contentText", new StringReader
> (allContent),true));
>

> thnaks

Grant Ingersoll
Center for Natural Language Processing