Testing Scoring plugin

Lorenzo-27
I have wrote a scoring plugin for nutch, but I'd like to test it locally
on a set of controlled files (just a dozen) first.
How I can do it? It was easy for me to figure out how to test a parse
plugin, but I do not know how to test my scoring plugin.
Thanks!

Lorenzo Dematte

Re: Testing Scoring plugin

Lorenzo-27
I figure out how to test it using TestFetcher.java as a base.
Now, I found a bug in ScoreFilters.java. I have corrected it, but I
would like to contribute by committing the patched source.
Someone can say me how to do it and if the people that manage the
project are interested?

Lorenzo

Lorenzo wrote:

> I have wrote a scoring plugin for nutch, but I'd like to test it
> locally on a set of controlled files (just a dozen) first.
> How I can do it? It was easy for me to figure out how to test a parse
> plugin, but I do not know how to test my scoring plugin.
> Thanks!
>
> Lorenzo Dematte

Re: Testing Scoring plugin

Sami Siren-2
Lorenzo wrote:
> Now, I found a bug in ScoreFilters.java. I have corrected it, but I
> would like to contribute by committing the patched source.
> Someone can say me how to do it and if the people that manage the
> project are interested?

You should find some useful information about this subject on Nutch wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Becoming_A_Nutch_Developer)

--
 Sami Siren