This week's Hadoop Storage online meetup (& next one after)

This week's Hadoop Storage online meetup (& next one after)

Wei-Chiu Chuang-2
Hi!

Here's the reminder for this week's call. We will have Leon and Ekanth from
Uber talking about a new feature HDFS-15547 (Dynamic disk-level tiering) on
Wednesday.

Also Steve will be talking about the new IOStatistics API on Oct 28.

In parallel, Xiaomi's Jinglun will talk about HDFS Federation Balancer
Tools Thursday 1pm Beijing time. This talk will be in Mandarin.

More details is in the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP/Hadoop+Storage+Online+Meetup

Re: This week's Hadoop Storage online meetup (& next one after)

Wei-Chiu Chuang-2
Just a quick reminder the Dynamic disk-level tiering feature talk is
happening in about an hour!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://cloudera.zoom.us/j/880548968

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,880548968# US (New York)

+17207072699,,880548968# US

Download Center <https://cloudera.zoom.us/j/880548968>

Dial by your location

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 720 707 2699 US

        877 853 5257 US Toll-free

        888 475 4499 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 880 548 968

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acaGRDfMVl

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 10:31 AM Wei-Chiu Chuang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Here's the reminder for this week's call. We will have Leon and Ekanth
> from Uber talking about a new feature HDFS-15547 (Dynamic disk-level
> tiering) on Wednesday.
>
> Also Steve will be talking about the new IOStatistics API on Oct 28.
>

> In parallel, Xiaomi's Jinglun will talk about HDFS Federation Balancer
> Tools Thursday 1pm Beijing time. This talk will be in Mandarin.
>
> More details is in the wiki:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP/Hadoop+Storage+Online+Meetup

Re: This week's Hadoop Storage online meetup (& next one after)

Wei-Chiu Chuang-2
Forgot to forward the recording for this event last month:

https://cloudera.zoom.us/rec/share/9ZeOuLgawGZsNSZcP_8rZT6VxVEBFfKFq7-hcaBF1vBCiqfhVKd-c2Bc8_ixTD03.g5lc3qoK_9_xSzsg
Passcode:
weV$JXw6

I also copied the slides here: