Tika Python not recognizing content.

Max Franklin
Hello,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I've been using Tika as part of a
Python code to extract text from PDFs and convert it into a TXT file.
The code worked fine for several months, but recently it stopped
recognizing the content and returning a none-type. Since then, it has
fluctuated seemingly randomly from working to not working. Attached
are pictures of my code and the error. The Tika server works; it
appears to be an issue with Tika Python. Do you have any idea why this
is behaving erratically?

Thank you so much for your help!

Best,

Max

Re: Tika Python not recognizing content.

Max Franklin
Hi,

Just following up on this. Do you know why my code isn’t working?

Thank you,
Max