Tika at ApacheCon

Jukka Zitting
Hi,

Did someone already submit a talk about Tika to ApacheCon Europe [1]?
If not, I'll submit one.

[1] http://www.apachecon.eu/

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Tika at ApacheCon

Nick Burch-2
On Fri, 3 Aug 2012, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Did someone already submit a talk about Tika to ApacheCon Europe [1]?

The proposal review functionality will be going live in a few hours, you'd
be able to check about submissions yourself then. As it isn't live just
yet, I've gone in and checked, and I can confirm that no talks with Tika
in their title have been submitted

> If not, I'll submit one.

Great! You might even want to submit two talks, one to the Lucene and
Friends track aimed at the search integration side, and one for Apache
Daily around detection, metadata etc. Both seem a good fit!

Nick

Re: Tika at ApacheCon

Jukka Zitting
Hi,

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Nick Burch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Great! You might even want to submit two talks, one to the Lucene and
> Friends track aimed at the search integration side, and one for Apache Daily
> around detection, metadata etc. Both seem a good fit!

Perfect, I'll do so.

I'll ask on the users@ list if there are people planning to attend the
conference for more input on topics to cover.

BR,

Jukka Zitting