Tika board report due October 10th

Bertrand Delacretaz-2
According to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2007 we have to

I'm busy ATM but could help write something early next week.

-Bertrand

Re: Tika board report due October 10th

chrismattmann
Hi Guys,

 I'll write up a draft report and post it to the dev list in the next day or
so.

Cheers,
  Chris

On 10/5/07 7:37 AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> According to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2007 we have to
>
> I'm busy ATM but could help write something early next week.
>
> -Bertrand

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
[hidden email]
Cognizant Development Engineer
Early Detection Research Network Project

Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246

Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect