Tika board report due

Bertrand Delacretaz-2
Hi,

Looks like [1] we need to report before Wednesday - I could write
something tomorrow unless someone beats me to it.

-Bertrand

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

Re: Tika board report due

Bertrand Delacretaz-2
See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2008 for my proposed
report to the board - changes or additions are welcome.

-Bertrand

Re: Tika board report due

Jukka Zitting
hi,

On Jan 8, 2008 11:23 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2008 for my proposed
> report to the board - changes or additions are welcome.

Looks good to me, thanks!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Tika board report due

Rida Benjelloun
Hi,
Thanks bertrand for the report. Looks good to me.
Regards.

2008/1/8, Jukka Zitting <[hidden email]>:

> hi,
>
> On Jan 8, 2008 11:23 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2008 for my proposed
> > report to the board - changes or additions are welcome.
>
> Looks good to me, thanks!
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Re: Tika board report due

chrismattmann
Hi Bertrand,

I forgot to say thanks for doing this. +1, and thanks!

Cheers,
 Chris

On 1/8/08 1:23 AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2008 for my proposed
> report to the board - changes or additions are welcome.
>
> -Bertrand

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
[hidden email]
Cognizant Development Engineer
Early Detection Research Network Project
Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246

Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect